Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fix it if it is broke

I went to the doctor's office today to get prescriptions to refill my meds for depression and ADD and it got me thinking. I think it's cool as hell that I can swallow a few pills in the morning and have a brain that functions better as a result, but I've known people that flatly refuse to even discuss with a doctor the possibility that they might benefit from such medication (even though they have obvious symptoms). I mean, if some one told me that there was a simple way to improve the performance of my motorcycle, I sure wouldn't stand around denying that the bike had a performance problem. Some people just seem to prefer being miserable and making life miserable for everyone around them, and I suspect their motorcycles run rough too.

No comments: